1-on-1 consulting interview coaching
1-on-1 interview coaching:
- As real-as-it-gets 60 (up to 90) -minute case interview practice, cases, OR personal fit stories and questions including evaluation tailored to your situation
- Real MBB-type business case or personal fit interview (40 – 60 minutes + 20-30 minute debrief)
- Interviewers with all MBB offers and McKinsey interviewer experience
- Detailed feedback on strengths, weaknesses + actionable improvement advice from tackling major improvement levers to fine-tuning your performance
- Unique habit-based approach to case interview mastery
- Detailed feedback on strengths, weaknesses + actionable improvement advice on what to tell (content) and how to tell (delivery)
- McKinsey Personal Experience Interview (PEI) or more general resume and behavioral questions (BCG, Bain, etc.)
If you have questions regarding our coaching program or want to discuss an individual approach, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will schedule a phone call with you to discuss this in detail
- Full case interview mock session emulates a real-life interview situation including all components and tests all relevant dimensions (e.g., analytics, calculus, communication)
- Up-to-date case material and evaluation metrics to make sure you train as-real-as-it-gets
- Includes detailed feedback session on strengths and weaknesses as well as actionable improvement advice depending on your stage in the preparation process (from tackling major improvement levers to fine-tuning your performance)
- Can be interviewer-led (McKinsey style) or interviewee-led (used by most other consultancies such as BCG or Bain) depending on your preference
Mock interviews are usually done via Skype, Google Hangout or Zoom.
Duration: 60-90 minutes (including 20-30 minute in-depth feedback). The appointments can be scheduled at any time.