McKinsey Digital Assessment Guide
Be among the first candidates to prepare and maximize your chances to pass the McKinsey Digital Assessment!
Getting into McKinsey is tough. In fact, according to Forbes, McKinsey is the toughest firm to get into. A staggering 99% of consulting applicants fail in the recruiting process. And now, the Firm has developed another challenge for aspiring consultants. McKinsey is currently rolling out a new gamified, digital assessment to replace the older Problem Solving Test. We have discussed this tool in some detail here.
McKinsey itself keeps any information that could prime applicants out of the public. Candidates receive very little information about the test in their invitations. In fact, the Firm’s advice is not to prepare at all. Test takers we have spoken to told us that they had no idea how to prepare or how well they fared with their approach and solutions.
In the context of McKinsey applications, you do not want to let anything be decided by chance. With the introduction of this new test, initial scores and the threshold needed to move on to the case interviews will be low. Over time, as with any assessment, we expect score inflation as more and more candidates learn about the assessment and prepare accordingly.
Let’s turn the odds in your favor! The McKinsey Digital Assessment Guide by StrategyCase.com is designed to help you prepare and ace the test at this early stage. Our goal is to give you an edge over other applicants taking the McKinsey Problem Solving Game. Hence, we dug into the mechanics of the test and pulled our sources. Since launching the guide in November 2019, we have constantly refined the content. Over the last 2 months alone, we talked to more than 50 test-takers from all geographies as well as several game design experts and researchers to bring you the latest insights and test-taking strategies.
By following the strategies for each game, the research-backed recommendations and exercises in this guide, you will feel more confident when taking the test and significantly increase your performance (as confirmed by our customers from more than 40 countries).
In detail, the 42-page guide covers
- The context of the Digital Assessment
- The type of tasks and scenarios you can expect in great detail (what you need to do, how they look like, how they are structured, gameplay mechanics)
- How you should prepare for the core skills that are being assessed including research-backed approaches, actionable exercises, and links to further free-of-charge-resources to train your skills
- How you should take the test and test-taking strategies to ensure high scores
- The guide is constantly updated with feedback from recent test-takers. The current version is v2.2
- If you have passed your McKinsey Digital Assessment and want to prepare for the case interviews, contact us for a 20% discount code on our McKinsey case interview coaching at email@example.com
Currently, we are selling the guide at 20% off for early customers.
You can now download the guide instantly after purchase. The password is the email address you enter during the purchase.